Why Is Christ Everything?May 11, 2009
You may often think about your problems, your needs, and your desires. You’re a human being. Of course you and I will spend much time thinking about all this. But what about Christ and His needs and desires? What about His love for Himself, His justice, and His glory? All this ties into the real story that God is the author of, namely, the gospel. The gospel is an eternal story. Here is where it begins:
1. Have you loved God and others perfectly every day of your life? (Mat 22)
2. If not, then you deserve to be eternally separated from a holy and righteous God. (James 2:10, Gal 3:10)
3. You are not a good person in trouble with a bad God, but a very bad person in trouble with a very good God. (Isaiah 6:5)
4. The wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23)
5. Cling to Jesus Christ and receive Him as Savior and Lord (Boss).
6. He lived the life you couldn’t live, died the death you deserved, and rose to prove it all satisfactory.
7. He is returning to judge everyone that has ever lived and sinned, including you.
8. Are you ready to meet Him in the next world?
9. Know you are ready.
10. Change your life and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We were created to know, see, and experience Jesus Christ… forever! He is the eternal solution to our hearts eternal longing.